As Bucks Alumni you are part of a diverse community of high achievers connected by a shared experience.
Please keep us up to date with your career achievements and highlight any continued relationship with the university. We can then share this with our network of alumni and business partners, and showcase your success to inspire current students and recent graduates to fulfill their potential.
Twitter: @BucksAlumni #bucksalumni
LinkedIn: Alumni Manager Alumni Group
Articles can be found using Categories and Tags, and below are some examples:
- BBC News interviews Bucks graduate about social media and celebrity.
- Naomi Riches MBE returns to open University’s multi-million pound centre.
- Film and Television Production graduate Jamie Johnson enjoying the challenge of working in Sydney, Australia.
- Daughter of renowned furniture designer Robin Day OBE presents prize to Bucks New University student.
- Advertising graduates Adam Collins and Mark Campion, of communications agency J. Walter Thompson London, inspire new students at ‘Bucks Welcome’.
- Two graduates from Buckinghamshire New University have launched new courses – endorsed by the University – in Positive Psychology.
- Rob Brandon directs video for George Ezra’s single ‘Budapest’.
- An invitation to an Exhibition – Alumni Dominic Fondé at the Agora Gallery, NYC.
- Award-winning work by music graduates.
- Double-award winning music graduate Bradley Rolling.
- British Psychological Society Award for Claire Morrison.
- Roshni Datta, proud recipient of a first class nursing degree and two academic awards.